Advice on stocking my tank??!?!

tlsohio

Hi folks, I have been stocking my tank slowly since November, it's a 40 gal. with 80lb of live rock, all water perameters are right where they should be. I currently have 2 small Ocelaris Clowns, 1 small yellow watchman goby, 1 small purple firefish, 1 small Coral beauty, 2 peppermint shrimp, 1 emerald crab, I also have lots of corals.
My question is, I'm getting ready to place an online order for some livestock & because of shipping prices, I'd like to get the most for my money but am a bit concerned as I don't want to overload my bio load. I currently plan on including the following: several ricordia's, a couple crabs, 1 cleaner shrimp, 2 camel shrimp, 2 flower aneneme, some copepods & amphipods, several snails to help with algae and sand bed cleaning, 2 feather dusters, and I'd like to ad a couple fish to the order. Can anyone give me some advice on weather this is safe or am I asking for trouble? This may be a stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere, so I thought I'd ad it to this thread, do corals ad to the bio load? Thanks in advance

sickboy

What kind of tank? I'm assuming it is a reef as you are asking about coral. More than likely you have all the fish you will be able to have w/o having problems with your levels.
What kind of filtration?

tlsohio

My tank is a 40g reef tank, as I mentioned I have several corals that include mushrooms, zoas, polys, lobophelia brain, Acanthastrea, favia, star polyps, frogspawn, ducans colony. I have aprox. 85lbs. of LR. I am currently building a 10g refugium (just waiting on parts to arrive) that will contain a filter sock as well as filter floss/batting, and all the usual inhabitants. This should increase my gallons by about 7to8 giving me a total of around 47 to 48gallons. Plus the increased bio filtration. The only other fish that I'd like to have is a clown goby, if possible. But what concerns me most is whether adding the other above mentioned inhabitants will cause too much stress on the current bio load. Especially adding all at one time. I have considered taking the items for the QT one per week and adding them to my DT in that manner. ANY BODY, PLEASE?!!?!? I'm looking for some advice here?????