Advise, I need color!!

tifosi

I would like to add a compatable fish to my family.
I would like it to be RED. I now have:
1 Yellow Tang
1 Coral Beauty
1 False Perc
3 Green Chromis
1 Blue Reef Chromis
Also:
2 Scarlet Cleaners
2 Peppermints
6 Red-Legged Hermits
1 Torch Coral
1 Hammer Coral
Please Advise......

stupid_naso

The only red fish I can think of is maroon clown or gs maroon. I know it will not be compatible with your perc, but you might be able to trade the perc for a maroon. Another fish is flame angel. Sometimes they come in red, but again it wont be compatible with your coral beauty. Uh, found one! Hawkfish. I believe that would be compatible with everything that you have.
Good luck!

tifosi

Yes, the Hawkfish. My LFS mentioned it but I also heard that there is a good chance that it will go after the shrimp. It like there isn't anything reddish that will go with what I have.

karajay

I think you have enough in there already - but if you are bent on getting another fish, how about a firefish goby (red/white)?

stryder

How does your yellow tang do in a 55? I have a 55 also and I love yellow tangs, but thought that my tank was too small.
Stryder:jumping:

tifosi

I need to update my profile. I'm up to a 75 gal tank now.
I bought my tang very small, when it started growing I moved up to a 75. A 55 will be good for a while but I have about 75lb of live rock and a 4 inch sand base so it took alot away from the 55. They do like to swim around so you need the room.

zibnata

Royal Gramma.I have one with a Yellow tang,false perc,coral beauty and 3 green chromis.They have great color.

tifosi

How about a fire clown. Will it be fine with my false perc?
Does anyone have one, any pix??

T

tizzo

Maybe A Lyretail Anthias, a Carpenter's flasher, or a Filamented Flasher Wrasse.
(Pseudanthias Squamipinnis)
(Paracheilinus Carpenteri)
(Paracheilinus Filamentosus)

fishguy4

fairy wrasse. very beautiful fish
i wouldnt mix the flame and coral beauty or put in a hawk b/c of your inverts.