affordable zoos threads.

flricordia

Just my opinion but I wouldn't mind seeing something like Darth Mauls, sopranos, Rainbows, like those, not only because I would like to have one myself but because so many covet them and we know a bit about them.
I have PPE as so do some others and once they are grown out we will have them, same with PD and a few others, it would probably be better to get all the frags for one place, a reputable one with a delivery guarantee. ANd many be we could get some kind of discount or extras since this is a group thing, which may have already been montioned.
Once I get my zoanthid frag tank going and all my frags moved over I will post some pics, though none will be available right now till they are grown out and everyone agrees on prices and all. I should have that done by the weekend.

bronco300

we voting then on the zoos right? i wouldnt mind seeing sopranos, orange envy,creamsicles...bumble bees, PRPE, the shiznit(zoaid)...just some things i think are nice zoos

scopus tang

Official list of 1st choice Participants for Round #1
1. FishyGurl
2. alix2.0
3. Clown4Life
4. Rebelprettyboy
5. PerfectDark
6. joebob7
7. Jeffreyyy
8. iyachtuxivm
9. whyamisofl
10. ClownFiSH11
11. kholla12
12. Scopus Tang
13. mkzimms
14. Shaun Larlee
15. HowardJ
16. MaTT B
17. ReefForBrains
18. Bronco300
19. jpc763
20. earnit33
21. Saltysteele
22. Mr.M
23. Spiderwoman
24. GreenReefer
25. Metweezer
26. yerboy
27. flricordia
28. Bluetang66
29. Open
30. Open
Still two positions open (anybody still interested?)
Changes in red assume that non of the following are interested in participating in round #1; I did not add the following to the list, because they gave input but did not indicate they wanted in; Deltablack22, and texasarrowhead. If they (you) want in, PM me and I will modify the list according to when you initially chimed in. If I missed anyone PM and I will add you to the list as well

alix2.0

what is the total cost per person looking like for the first round? or at least the cost without shipping the final frags out to members. i need to budget.
thanks

scopus tang

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2630768
what is the total cost per person looking like for the first round? or at least the cost without shipping the final frags out to members. i need to budget.
thanks
doubt that we'll know for sure until initial frags are actually decided on
(are you having fun changing your avator or what
?
)

reefkprz

better off reaching me with a PM or post here, I only check my e-mail If I know I am supposed to be getting one.