Age of perosn that has a Big Tank 250+

justforfun

Just curious of how old people are with big tanks. 250 + gallons and what size they are.
Right now I have a 250. Next week I will have a new 300. Then my 1000 will be done by sept.
I am 31.
I also work from a office in my house. So have time to check on my fish any time I walk downstairs.

jonny

well i only have a 210 right now but going to go with a 1000 here pretty soon. well by soon i mean once i get married next month and convince her its a great idea.
i'm 23
so far shes understanding.

reefboys

I also only have a 210 gallon. I'm 16. Convinced the parents to buy the tank and equipment and I buy everything else.

30-xtra high

i couldn't see doing that with my parents.. they might chip in.. but i don't ask them cuz i'd feel guilty, and i don't want a money relationship with them..
i got a 30..lol, only 220 gals to go! here i come!

S

shark bait

I was born in the 70's and have, and have had a few tanks over 250 and currently have 2 tanks as the third was moved.

95harley

35yrs old here. Currently have a 240g, 180g, and a 75g. All I can handle for now. Until I retire..LOL

maeistero

***) wow, a new thread idea. way to go!
i'm 30 with a 180 & a ridiculously large 135gallon 'fuge connected onto that. sort of an aggressive fowlr connected with a mild fowlr/plants. sumps and all it's probably a lot bigger. firefish and mandarins love the plant/fuge.
i have an additional 1000 or so gallons on other tanks. mostly for curing/quarantine. turtles/fresh also.
her only stipulation is that my place is in the basement with hobbies. it's cold as ice down there.

my wifey loves me.

nu2salt

im 30 got a 75 now and by may will have either a 180 or 210 in the wall.
i have finally convinced my wife to let me cut a whole in the wall. :cheer: :jumping: