age poll

cartman101

16. Junior in highschool (Man I cant wait for next year....wait no I dont because then I have to give up my fish)

lepete

Originally Posted by Cartman101
16. Junior in highschool (Man I cant wait for next year....wait no I dont because then I have to give up my fish)
give up? you can juggle fish and girls at the same time.

jr2857

Originally Posted by fedukeford
13 , but i was 12 when i joined, so i might be the youngest person ever joined!!
i joined 3 months after my 12th birthday

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by meg&ran
not sure where to put my vote?? Not in school, had enough in high school not going to college.
i'm 23 just bought a 75gal tank off a guy already setup. :scared:
:scared:
me, my family and friends are big harley davidson riders. MAN they are giving me a hard time. but like reeffer said they are glued the the tank, and dont stop talking about it.
by the way reeffer goodluck my brothers a doc LOTS of WORK to get there.

thanks

celacanthr

Originally Posted by jr2857
how many of you guys are past college. want to see how many kids are here and how many adults are here
i am dum

bbb

Originally Posted by jr2857
well happy birthday

Thanks, even though I still have one week to wait (and get my permit).

yimmy

I'm a freshmen in highschool, 15 in 3 weeks...I think. Yeah everyone I know are like you spend way to much time on your fish tank and are glued to it and when their down I say "what do you wanna do" and they just say I don't know I kinda would like to look at your tank a bit longer. Makes me laugh every time. Chicks dig the tank though. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT.
Yimmy Tudeski (aka the tulip)

jr2857

Originally Posted by Yimmy
I'm a freshmen in highschool, 15 in 3 weeks...I think. Yeah everyone I know are like you spend way to much time on your fish tank and are glued to it and when their down I say "what do you wanna do" and they just say I don't know I kinda would like to look at your tank a bit longer. Makes me laugh every time. Chicks dig the tank though. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT.
Yimmy Tudeski (aka the tulip)
well happy birthday in 3 weeks

swlover

Ok I'm one of the "old" ones! 40, I have a degree in the school of hard knocks! Been everything from a toilet scrubber-to a mother and everything inbetween! hummm wait isn't that the same thing! Hardest job you'll ever have... no not the army...mere childs play...a parent! Listen-kid you are on the right track-wish more kids were like you-keep up the good work..stay in school, eat your veggies, stay out of trouble, keep your fish and you will be a great grown up human being! You are already more than most parents can wish for..can I adopt you?? :cheer: