age poll

petieaztec

23, but still in school will not stop until i have my PH D!!!! so just because your still in school does not make you a kid. you should have made it high school and under and then college and over. just a FYI.

cheyco

Originally Posted by lepete
I vote you to have the freakiest job ....
Love the job but if you think the job is freaky you should hear some of the conversations that go around in the summer. The old man and I throw a beer and crabs party in July. Most of my friends are morticians. It's great.

misfit

I'm 32 and my wife is 34. our oldest duaghter is 10 and our middle son is 4 all with our own tanks!!Thats a whole family fish obsession. We hope our 13 month old will eventually follow too.

mudplayerx

Originally Posted by cheyco
Love the job but if you think the job is freaky you should hear some of the conversations that go around in the summer. The old man and I throw a beer and crabs party in July. Most of my friends are morticians. It's great.
I've heard that gas buildup in corpses can sometimes cause them to sit up while on the embalming table :scared:

jr2857

Originally Posted by misfit
I'm 32 and my wife is 34. our oldest duaghter is 10 and our middle son is 4 all with our own tanks!!Thats a whole family fish obsession. We hope our 13 month old will eventually follow too.
no one i know (except people here) are obssessed with fish. NOT ONE!!!!!!! except maybe for LFS. wish my friends were obssessed with it like me. believe or not (i'm 12) i'm so obssessed with fish i'm starting to write like an info book about fish!!!!

coastie55g

no college but college credits,
26 six years active in the coast guard
in rhode island for the time being for another year! :cheer:

5280_humu

31 and the option should read POST college. Even then to surey age you shouldn't assume that education is a refelection of age . :notsure:

cheyco

Originally Posted by mudplayerx
I've heard that gas buildup in corpses can sometimes cause them to sit up while on the embalming table :scared:
That's funny. Funny, but not true. If it were to happen all you would see from me would be heels and elbows !

H

havunen191

31 Feb. 1st for me
. Full time Mom of three + 1
ages 35, 11, 5 and 2.

R

rei511

26 y/o nurse
jr....love your avitar!!! also, don't worry about the kids at school..most of them are jerks anyway and usually amount to nothing later in life. keep on being cool!

turningtim

40, Stay at home Dad the last 3 years and pt contractor. With out a doubt the hardest job I've ever had is raising my kids! But the most rewarding!

Its very nice to have so many young folks on here that are taking such an interest in something other than PS2/Xbox etc.............
You are the coolest of the cool!

Tim

jr2857

whoa i thought you were like 40 (just kidding) from other posts. little kids have trouble telling age.