AggreSive Tank pics

trigger29

Originally Posted by Cherish life.
wow. prepare to get bashed and flamed...way too many fish for a 60 gallon....omg.
happy flaming

well in a couple months im moving up too a 180 gallon tank or 2 180s and split up the fish

oh ok i see....that makes it better....but u might wanna still get rid of one of those 2 triggers cuz they will get real aggressive real quick

trigger29

Originally Posted by Cherish life.
sorry to be mean but the blue line and tessy triggers will most likely kill everything then each other.
cya
the tessy triggers?like my undulated ?
im planning on getting a bigger tank maybe a couple of them and splitting them up

hammerhed7

should split them up, or the lion will probably be the first to go with thos triggers. very nice toadfish

No everybody is fne but im not tryin to yell at u but everybody will prob. need to have about 150 but it looks awesome love the toad and the uda

J

jamparty

Originally Posted by TriGGer29
well in a couple months im moving up too a 180 gallon tank or 2 180s and split up the fish

I really wouldn't wait a couple of months to move up...
You should be working on the tanks now so that they will be ready in a couple of months to transfer fish. Or you should take some of the fish back to the pet store or if you have a friend, lend them to them if they have a tank.

trigger29

Originally Posted by mattster
nice looking tank, have you ever had the lion sneek up on you while cleaning the tank?

lol no he is really chill unless its feeding time but he is fine the only thing he has done that was suprising was the second day i had him he wasnt eating the frozen so he took out one of my damsels it took him an hour and a half swallow
but overall he keeps his distance when im cleaning the tank

trigger29

Originally Posted by JamParty
I really wouldn't wait a couple of months to move up...
You should be working on the tanks now so that they will be ready in a couple of months to transfer fish. Or you should take some of the fish back to the pet store or if you have a friend, lend them to them if they have a tank.

ya im about to get the tank its a 180 gallon tank and im taking back the niger trigger today and my undulated trigger

my blue-line and undulated are the only 2 in the tank that nip each other here and there nothing to big but they are still young and when they grow i know there will be tragety and id rather have my blue-line then my undy ive been waiting for a blue line since i got my tank there awesome when there older

trigger29

Originally Posted by psusocr1
watch your triggers and puffer dont kill the lion..notorious lionfish fin nippers
ive heard about triggers sometimes bitting fins but my puffer biting my lion??
really ?