aggresive triggers

zuisas

How about putting some of the most aggressive triggers together? Say an undulate and a titan, and or maybe a queen and blue line, or clown. what would happen with two undulates together? I love the triggers, and for some reason I am drawn to the aggressive ones. I wouldnt want any of them killed or even serious fighting though, but you would think it might work with the correct combinations of aggression

jordan 150

I think that for sure clown and blue line will work if bought small likke 2 to 3 inches. But 2 undulates is asking for trouble titans need huge huge aquariums there monsters and the last one the queen are meaner than all get out i would go with the clown and the blueline

tankstolove

Every fish is different, although for the trigger fish I stock unlike colors with excellent success.
Unless the triggers are from the same region than sometimes like colors will work together. I'd start with the colors and then where they are from. Many won't agree how ever, though in this hobby who does. I care for over 600 local aquariums, I hope I know something about aquaria compatibility.
SEE LIFE... "It's a beautiful world!"

locke

Sure, put a Titan in there. they get really really big!!! AND! they eat live rock, if you want a tank with sand then its ok, but if you add rock its gonna be gone.