Aggressive 125

fishy411

Your V lions is a Russells lion. Much better IMO. Your tank looks good. Does your puffer nip at yur lion a lot?

boalgf

I made sure my puffer was slightyly smaller than my lion, but not small enough to be considered food. the puffer never bothers the lion. It is a Volitan Lion not a russells. Russells have a more overall light look, the stripes don't all connect and no spots on the fins.
Scuba: I got a zebra eel because they are one of the more passive eels. It never bothers the fish. My dwarf angel actually lays right on his head sometime. He did almost try and get the anthia once, but only because the anthia got in the way during feeding. the lion is too small to eat any of my fish and hopefully when he is big enough to eat the anthia (in about 3 years) he will recognize him as a tank mate and not eat him. keep your fingers crossed.

fishy411

can u get a side view o fthe lion. The webbing on teh pectoral fins reminds me of a Russells. which i am pretty sure it is. SOrry to bother u if i'm wrong. Also the fin tips on the dorsal and pectoral fins are fleshy and wavy at the end