Aggressive Clown needs mate?

bull7dog

Background:
I had a pair of percula clowns for about 6 months - they did fine together, one got bigger than the other as I've read is normal. The bigger one started to be really aggressive to the smaller one for a while, to the point where for days the smaller clown would not come out from inbetween two rocks. Over the course of about a week, i noticed this clown was not eating, and everytime he did come out, the other aggressive clown would nip at him and force him back into seclusion. The little guy started to develop a hazy, white coat on his fins. At that point I removed him, thinking he was sick, took him to my LFS, who has since rehabilitated him (and sold him). Apparently he was not sick, he was just stressed out from the aggressive clown.
I also want to point out that whenever I stick my hand in the tank to attach a piece of nori sheet to the clip for my yellow tang, the aggressive clown 9/10 times will nip my finger and bite me, not for food, but for fun, i guess. Not sure if thats normal either.
So...my question here is this:
I would like to get another clown fish to pair up with this aggressive clown. Would it make sense to get a bigger/smaller percula? A tomato clown? Another type of clown?
I also have a sebae anemone, which i got esp for the pair of clowns. But neither of them hosted it - perhaps because they were tank raised? I would really like to get a clown that will host the sebae.
thoughts, comments, opinions appreciated !

halo_frk03

if u wanna try, get a smaller one... much smaller... he would get bullied for awhile... but needs to be smaller

mr_bill

Originally Posted by HaLo_Frk03
if u wanna try, get a smaller one... much smaller... he would get bullied for awhile... but needs to be smaller
agreed