Aggressive Setup

leopard_babe

Do you have any idea what you want? there is really no such thing as a "perfect setup". i mean people have tanks that I look at and I think that they are perfect. You should list some fish that you like, and we can tell you our experiences, and if they are compatible.
HTH
Leopard

moraym

Are looking at more triggers, puffers, lions, eels, sharks, rays?
There are different ideal set-ups depending on what your interest is. The perfect set-up would be completely different if we're talking eels rather than sharks.

leopard_babe

That is exactally what I was trying to say. Mike you put it so simply. The perfect set up would be one that you never have to clean. It just cleans it self. That would be the perfect setup.

drlucky

right now just have a niger trigger didn't really want sharks or eels. i have a 75 gallon but looking to go to 180 soon

moraym

Wow, Mike must not like me. People always think i'm him, yay for being undercover.:) The M stands for my last name, MorayMike is Mike, MorayM is Scott, crazy I know. I shoulda surfed the site more before I made my name, so I wouldve seen him and not confused everyone.
But no biggie, it happens all the time, doesn't bug me. Hope he isn't at home mad about me gallavanting around as him.
(sorry man)
But in all honesty, the perfect set-up is the one on the 'Aquarium' forum under the 'aquarium game' thread. I mean, fish that create money, who wouldn't be happy?
drlucky
, you could set up a nice trigger tank in a 180, depending on the number you're planning to keep and what types. Knowing those, i'm sure many of the experts here could suggest a great set-up and equipment. I haven't kept as many triggers as some on this board, ask them and you shall receive.