Aggressive Setup

goldpuffer

Here are a few pics of my aggressive 75g aquarium. The inhabitants are blonde naso tang, picasso trigger, Spiny puffer and panther grouper. My fish are growing everyday so next month they will be going in to a 150 -200 aquarium. Depends on what my floors will support. They is 46lbs of live rock and the teasure chest is where the grouper lives.

S

salt_hobbi

I love aggresive setups. My future tank is gonona be a huge aggresive setup......:joy: Nice fish I like the tang, they all look healthy.

R

royalshrimp

id be careful w/ having such a big grouper w/ smaller fish. i saw a panther eat a coral cat bigger then himself... although it took him a few days to finish. so id be careful, especially w the trigger, he is small. otherwise all the fish look healthy and a nice tank:yes:

goldpuffer

He's a big baby. I had him since he was small. I have never fed him any fish only ghost shrimp. If he did try something I don't think he could catch the trigger. He's to lazy.:rolleyes:

jstudly21

anyone know anything about the marine betta grouper. i have heard they are predator fish. I believe thats only in the natural or in alot of darkness. Mine is very shy and hard to get a good picture but i did manage this one. please feel free comment on the pic or share what you know about them :)