Aggressive Tang

id have to go with a sohol or a naso if it s a bigger tank. Sohols can be fairly aggresive their self so other aggresive fish shouldnt bother them as much. And naso are just plainly a big fish that can handle its self if it is big enough.

daluminum

Yeah I am about to setup a 55gal corner bowfront. planning on keeping a snowflake for sure. and Im still split on making the other fish a lion or a naso... I think they naso and snowflake will get along.. plus Ill probably throw in a damsel or 2 to see how they do.

ebeckels

definitely get a small naso....They get to be enormous fish!!! Very cool look though! In my opinion, I'd rather get a small one for a while then return them to the LFS. I'm doing this with my yellow tang in May.
-Eric

daluminum

yeah I was thinking dwark lion.
but the naso I would like to get. but I have yet to see a small naso at any LFS. They only seem to get in the large ones.
well anyother suggestions for what to keep with a snowflake? I just got a 55 corner, bowfront acrylic.. bought it and now I cant play with it till after the holiday's. :(