Ahhh! My New Yellow Pygme Angel!!!

microman2k

i just bought some stuff from another site, AQUACON.com i am just saying the name b/c they are AWFUL and NEVER buy from them again! but anywaz.... my yellow pygme angel they called it a Heraldi Angel but anywaz....i put it in last night and turned on my lights today and i found it behind a rock laying down and when it finally swam it swam nose up and it has a dime size white patcho on one side and it also has some red spots and smaller white ones, it looks VERY stressed, what do i do?!?!?! i have it in a small pitcher with a towel over it and i am gonna go put it in a 10 gallon by its self!

sea goblin

how did you acclimate the fish, and did you check your water parameters? Angels are pretty delicate fish and need special care when introducing them to what was hopefully an established tank.
I personaly have a coral beauty that has been in my 30 gal for almost 2 years now. So dont give up hope on the pygme angels, with proper care they can be really cool and long lived friends :)
Sea Goblin

microman2k

ok thank you, i will try another yellow one again but ONLY from this site, my parameters are good, my tank has been set up for over a year, so its established