aiptasia

angelspot

white aiptasia which can only be seen at night in my overflow and i can not reach them, how do i get rid of them.

feixjai

i heard joes juice worked great. just just a turkey blaster and squit it was the mouth of the anemone.

nater

I can attest to Joes--I let the aiptasia in my tank get pretty out of hand before getting some peppermint shrimp and 3 bottles of Joes Juice--the steel angled tip set for it is also worth getting. I literally had hundred of these things, some of which were very large, and the stuff just works great. I've had no changes in water quality as of yet--and most times I test for alk and calcium shortly after administering. It forms small white dots in the water, and the area of the aiptasia is covered in a white dust, but I don't notice any of the tank inhabitants even sensing it's in the water.
Also the peppermints eat aiptasia, especially smaller ones, but this is not guaranteed. I got four of em and haven't noticed any eating them, but I'm hoping after I get the population under control they will help prevent outbreaks.
Good luck!!