airline rip off

deejeff442

i will write me a note here before i leave to call this afternoon.i just know i will be on hold for a half hour.

deejeff442

well just got off the phone .get this they listened to my call where i said to cancel both tickets.but they didnt pull the call made by my wife two hours after where the operator said the flights were not cancelled yet.and my wife told them to cancel mine and keep hers. the customer service operator said it takes time to pull these calls????? the were within a couple hours of each other and they had notes to pull both calls.the original supervisor said give them 24-48 hours .i gave them 8 days.now i have to wait till next wednesday to call again so the boneheads can find my wifes call.unfricken real.the worst part is when i first call them now i have to listen to 5 minutes of advertising before i can push #2 to talk to someone.
and the soap opera goes on

lsboogie

hmm...wonder if they could pull the calls faster if you call your credit card company and put a stop payment on.

deejeff442

they seem to actually be trying but their brain capacity just aint all there.
i have patience .but next week they will be starting to run thin.
she said i am not the only one they have to deal with.she said it in a nice way not exactly like that.thats why i said i waited a week not two days.i did give a little attitude so see if that gets them going.
the messed up thing she said was there was a resolution as far as me calling to cancel,then i said i know but the operator told my wife the flights were not cancelled.did you hear that call?she said we didnt .so i guess we dont have a resolution huh?
seems we have to guide people along these days.plus the fact i can barely understand her .probably in india

lsboogie

Damn, see, that last part really gets me. I probably shouldn't say it but a;sldkfja;lsdkf do I get mad when I have an issue and I can't understand the other party...grrr...pet peave..
I know I know, probably makes me a bad person but damn...

darthtang aw

Damn, see, that last part really gets me. I probably shouldn't say it but a;sldkfja;lsdkf do I get mad when I have an issue and I can't understand the other party...grrr...pet peave..

I know I know, probably makes me a bad person but damn...
The part that usually makes me mad is when they say their name is suzy. It is bad enough I can't understand the broken english with the accent. But then you lie to me. And don't in a monotone voice tell me you understand how difficult and troubling these situations can be. That just pisses me off more. And why in the hell do I have to tell you my information again AFTER the automated phone service has me input that information beforehand.
Darth (Habib) Tang

deejeff442

well the saga continues till next wednesday.i talked to 3 different people there in the last two weeks and all of them were hard to understand.

deejeff442

thanks for the reminder.i like to put things off.i had to go through weeks of emails to find the clain #.i write stuff down all the time and cant find it.i will call them now.this should be good.here is my prediction:they will interpret my wifes call their way,i will ask to hear the call,they will say it will take a few days to get it.lets see

deejeff442

well they submitted twice to get the phone call and havnt recieved it.so now the supervisor sent another request with notes i am getting pissed.big deal right?they are supposed to call me back this time in the next couple days after hearing the call.i also said if they think my wife is wrong i want to listen to the call.what ya gunna do?big business

deejeff442

honestly the guy i have been talking too has been pretty good.its the record dept that sucks.i feel we will get to the right ending sooner or later.being self employed and dealing with lots of money changing hands over the last 20 years i have grown some patience.plus the patience needed in fish keeping helps too.

deejeff442

well just got off the phone again. they still dont have the call recording.so i got the supervisor on and of course i heard sorry sorry sorry .i told i dont need a sorry i need the phone recording.so i told him try to get it one more time and i will call next week.if you give me the same bs i am going to the federal trade commision.unreal.

deejeff442

get this the supervisor left me a message today.he said there was no operator error.then he read the script from the phone call.saying the flights were cancelled and they said they gave the instructions for credit.problem is the retard was reading my call not my wifes.i dont have time today to call them back.but tomorrow i sure will.they still havnt listened to my wifes call.or maybe they did and are covering it up.now its time to nasty.i am not really worried about the money its the point now.
i have a feeling i will be calling the federal trade commission tomorrow.

lsboogie

They seem to keep forgetting about that 2nd phone call. Maybe they just hope you'll get so mad you'll go away and leave it be. Seems they don't care that much about repeat business.