All corals must go - 30 miles West of Cleveland

jerthunter

I don't want to do it, but I can't take care of a tank while I'm in a different state and trying to move.
So here is the deal, my tank is in Elyria, OH, about 30 minutes west of Cleveland. I'll be back in town over the weekend, (sept 13 and 14). Durning that time I will entertain any offer for any of my corals and most of my rock. All you have to do is make the trip. Elyria is right off all the major highways, (57, 90, and 80) so its easy to find.
This is a list of the top of my head about what I have
Green sinularia - 1 large and 2 frags
Hammer coral - huge
Zoos - lots of colors, from kind of bland brown to nice greens and reds
Green star polyps
Sun coral
Kenya tree
Green flordia rics
Blue flordia rics
Orange/pink flordia rics
Green striped mushrooms
Bluish purple mushrooms
Bumpy pale green mushrooms
Some green encrusting coral
Lots or rock with coraline algae
Pictures - Since I am out of town it is difficult to get any current pictures, What I will do is find an old thread of mine that contain picks and put the link here.
I also have some dry goods I will part with.
I have some PhosGuard (I believe thats the name, its by SeaChem and it is Aluminum Oxide based)
I have a canister filter, don't remember the size, its a cascade, maybe a 1000 but I'm not sure
I have an extra sump, I got it online, it isn't very big but it hasn't been used, made out of glass.
I have more, but I'm not there so I can't remember off the top of my head.
If anyone is interested, you can reply here but you can also email me at jerthunter@hotmail.com

jerthunter

Ok, here is the best I can do.. I found it here but it turns out most of them are almost a year old. https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=277872
If your near by I don't mind if you stop by over the weekend to see them in person before you commit to buying any.
Some things are gone already, but the ones I mentioned still remain, I also forgot to mention I still have Xenia

aloysiusii

I will take all of your ric please let me know what you are looking to get for them. I live in Cleveland so you are right down the highway from me. I will be there to pick up . thanks pm me with price and address thank you

jerthunter

Unfortunately I will not be making it back this weekend as I had planned so I won't be available to sell anything. I may be able to sell some stuff when I go back to move, however that is a couple weeks away.
I will not ship anything as that would be more work then just moving the corals when I move.