All cracked up...

T

thomas712

Sure the National Enquirer could build a story around that photo but the rest of us would like to know what it is, how it got to be that way and a few other details.............please
Thomas

Well the rest of the story is in my prior threads, but that WAS my new sump tank. I was totally torked. I was hand tightening the the bulkhead and POP. I think the LFS left a barb on the drill hole but I dont think I would have been able to do anything ya know?

T

thomas712

Any chance of removing the bottom pane and replacing with a new one? or just chuck the thing and start again?

It's alrady found a new home at the dump. I had to get the system back up and running to I went and got a new one....and actually I like the new one better. It's a little smaller but was factory drilled and has the dividers in already. I hope I have the sump set up right. Did you look at the prior posts from me? Does that system look like it is right?

T

thomas712

I really haven't been around much the last week. But I did go back and look at a couple of your threads. TANk looks much better with the sand and some more live rock.
Look into ordering some base rock from E-bay, do a search using the words base rock and look for HI rocks. Cheap and the best base rock around.
Which thread did you have a sump pic in or do I not understand?
THomas