ALL for SALE in UTAH

boadyboom

I tried this before and my parents talked me out of it and my computer crashed so i apolagize for anyone who emailed me. I still have everything and i am moveing the first week of january. I do not have the time to really devote to my tank like i wish i could. I can take pics for anyone interested. I would really like to sell the whole thing as a package and have it picked up by someone. I dont know about haveing to ship the tank safely.
I am moveing and have to sell off my live stuff really soon=== I can sale it back to my local lfs but thought i would put it up here first my email is ttkaboy@yahoo to talk more and see pictures of whatever you need---here is what i have--- 2 mated percs, yellow tailed damsel,black and white striped damsel, 60 lbs live fiji rock and 8 lbs of tonga rock. I can take pics if needed, pepermint shrimp, about 10 hermit crabs and bout 25 snails, 70lbs live sand. I also work for fed ex so shipping could be pretty cheap as i could use my discounts. i would prefer a pickup here, i am in northern Utah davis county area.
Millenium 3000 ( 2 weeks old) bak pak 2r, rio 1200, 2 maxi jet 900's only 2 weeks old and one still in the box unopened , 200 watt heater and a 150 watt heater,mag float, 2 timers for the lighting , and a double linear strip light system 36" 2 96 watt lamps ---1 96w true actinic 03 and 1 96w 10,000K,--- 2 3/4w lunar blue light moon glow light, with 2 cooling fans, tank and stand all black tank is from all glass
anyone interested please contact me soon TTKABOY@yahoo.com
Here is a link to my tank after 2 months it has alot more stuff now i will get some more pics of everythin new to anyone interested just have to remember how i resized the picture
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/atta...&postid=912703

msitework

I would be interested in the bac pak skimmer, please email me with a price for the skimmer & shipping to Ft. Walton Beach, Fl 32547. I would also be interested in the lighting if it could be shipped.Thanks, Monty

sandiegan

If you're breaking it up, then I'm interested in the:
lighting and/or live sand and/or live rock depending on your price for them.
Zip would be 92092 southern california

boadyboom

I would like to keep it as a set and have it Picked up rather than ship it out as i have no experience in shipping anything live==

elchoryla

How much for the 2 maxi 900's and the light setup?? im in california 91505 burbank , give me price, ill pay right away!!

fishinmi

also let me know what the size is of your largest piece of rock and what you want for a price. Thanks, jason