All in one Sump build question

mboswell1982

i feel kinda stupid LOL i posted that and then saw the pic that was put up, i want my sump to look like that one LOL but, im curious as to what the sock is doin in there, thats confusin the hell outta me, or, i might do rotary's turf scrubber idea thingy, once he lets us know about the results of it LOL

I am going to ask how well does the water flow mix in the refug chamber since the water is entering the top and leaving the top of it? I ask cause mine enter the bottom of the refuge and exit the top of it. but i have problems with my large sump where the macro algea trys to flow out of the tank into my return area.

worrballer

Okay sweet that the setup I'm going to use then. As far as lights go what do you guys recommend? I feel iffy about led's for some reason but am not against using them if thats what you guys suggest.
Plus I'd like it to be sleek because it will be visible from the front.

tdog7879

Originally Posted by WorrBaller
http:///forum/post/2856269
Okay sweet that the setup I'm going to use then. As far as lights go what do you guys recommend? I feel iffy about led's for some reason but am not against using them if thats what you guys suggest.
Plus I'd like it to be sleek because it will be visible from the front.
light for the sump or the main tank?