All kinds of fish tank stuff for sale in San Diego. Must Sell ASAP!

bkh_sd

All kinds of fish tank stuff for sale in San Diego. This is my updated list of all my parts for sale as of 01/08/07.
1.) 100 Gallon Viso Glass Tank 60"L * 18"W * 24"T. 125$. Solid Pine Moore brand open stand. Fits up to 100 Gallon (and taller) tanks. 62"L * 20"W *24"T. Will not ship. 100$. Will not ship. I emptied and cleaned the tank this morning. If you buy both together I will sell for 200$
2.) Plenum Setup. 2 pieces. Fits most 50/100 gallon tanks. Only need one piece if 50 gallon. Will ship if needed. 2 Pieces 40$. 1 Piece 20$.
3.) Kent Algae Scraper with 3 new blades. 10$
4.) Test Kits for Saltwater and Freshwater. Include Ammonia, PH Low, PH High, Nitrite, Nitrate, Phosphate, GH, KH. If running saltwater reef you should pick up a calcium one too. Not even halfway used. 10$
5.) Tetra Tech Deepwater 24-2 (2 outputs) Air Bubbler with 2 about 4-5 inch air stones. Hardly used. Will Ship. 10$
6.) Odyssea Hydrometer for measuring salinity. Will ship. 5$
7.) NEW CPR Overflow box model # CS150 for fish tank. Never used. Capable of 1600gph. 1 1/2 inch Pipe. Includes lid for quietness and to stop any sprinkles of water. Includes 1 1/2" PVC, 1 1/2" Bulkhead, and 1 1/2" * 3ft Zephyr flexible hose to plug into 1 1/2" sump Bulkhead. Just paid 145$ plus tax two weeks ago +10$ for the bulkhead and 15$ for the hose. Will ship if needed. 90$.
If interested, contact me at 858-245-1011 or email me at bkh_sd at yahoo.com (which is also my paypal account if you'd like to pay that way).
Brian

bkh_sd

It'd be 10$ + about 5$ for shipping. A couple dollars for the actual shipping and about 3 dollars to buy the tube to ship it in.
Brian

hot883

Originally Posted by bkh_sd
It'd be 10$ + about 5$ for shipping. A couple dollars for the actual shipping and about 3 dollars to buy the tube to ship it in.
Brian
Whats the size Brian? Thanks, Barry

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by hot883
Whats the size Brian? Thanks, Barry
About 23 inches long. Oh and just to be clear the Kent Algae scraper is used, but comes with 3 brand new blades.

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by fatcats
how wide is that overflow and what about shipping to 22304
thanks
A little under 9 3/4 inches wide. Specs are on CPR's Website too for the CPR150 model.
Shipping would be about 15 bucks.. box / size / weight, tracking.