All kinds of stuff for sale in San Diego

bkh_sd

1.) NEW Gen-X External Pump model # PCX-40 for fish tank. 100$ OBO. Never used. Capable of 1200gph. Very quiet and keeps the extra heat from the pump out of the sump. Just paid 139$ + tax for this 2 weeks ago. Have receipt but not box. 100$ OBO.
2.)NEW CPR Overflow box model # CS150 for fish tank. 125$ OBO. Never used. Capable of 1600gph. 1 1/2 inch Pipe. Includes lid for quietness and to stop any sprinkles of water. Includes 1 1/2" PVC, 1 1/2" Bulkhead, and 1 1/2" * 3ft Zephyr flexible hose to plug into 1 1/2" sump Bulkhead. Just paid 145$ plus tax two weeks ago +10$ for the bulkhead and 15$ for the hose. Asking 125$ OBO.
3.) NEW Euro Reef Style Sump 30"L * 14"W * 16"H. 250$ OBO. NEW Euro Reef Style Sump with drain valve and two external hookups for pumps. 30"L * 14"W * 16"H. Has 16" sock style debree collector. Removeable lid and optional fluidized bed hookup. Never been used. Did fill sump for 3 days to make sure no leaks. Have receipts. Just paid 300$ + tax for this two weeks ago. Asking 250$ OBO
4.) 100 Gallon Saltwater Reef Fish Tank with Stand $1500. 100 Gallon Viso Glass Tank 60"L * 18"W * 24"T. 24" tall, solid pine Moore brand open stand. 4-5" Live Sand / Calcite Sand base with Plenum setup underneath sand. Somewhere around 125-150lbs of Live Rock (Fiji, Marshal, Tonga) and about 25lbs of base rock. Odyssey 20 gallon sump. Rio 2500 pump for return. Overflow box for sump. ASM G2 protein skimmer in sump. 2 Standard 30" light structures with 20 watt bulbs in each one. 2 Stealth 200watt heaters. Fish include: Clownfish, Bird Wrasse, Flasher Wrasse, Powder Blue Tang, Six Line Wrasse, Dragonet, Orange Spot Goby paired with Tiger Shrimp, tons of blue and red hermit crabs, nassurus snails, and turbo snails. Tank has painted black back to make everything stand out clearer. I've put about 3000$ into this tank this year. Rio Pump is brand new today. ASM Protein Skimmer is only a couple months old. Return line is brand new today. Stealth heaters are 2 weeks old. Anyway this is a great deal you can't beat. It would make a great christmas present to someone. I'm willing to help move it if needed in San Diego. 1500$.
5.) Would be willing to part out tank. Must sell in this order though. Live Rock, Live Sand/Calcite.. then I can sell plenum setup / sump / pumps / heater / tank / stand at any time. If no one would like to buy the fish I can just trade them in at the lfs....
Please email me / respond to ad / or call me at 858-245-1011 if you are interested or have any questions...
Brian