All Livestock Must GO. All Or Nothing.

areijin

I plan on moving and need to sell my livestock. I want to sell all my LR, coral, fish, refigium, and anything else alive in my tank to ONE PERSON. I am NOT selling my tank or equipment. I want to use my equipment some other time. I guess I rather mot online auction it since I don’t know who it will go to and more than a lot of money I want my fish to stay together in a new home.
Here is some photos and let me know if you are interested. If you know how much you’re willing to pay around let me know. Here is my email: areijin@hotmail.com
You must live in the Twine Cities Metro or be able to drive in not too long of a time.
You must and a 75 gallon plus tank and be skilled at taking care of salt water aquariums. Sorry but I just don’t want to have all this livestock go through a “beginner’s stage” and die.
80# Live Sand
70ish# Live Rock
Refigium Algae
All the corals you see:
3 Anemones
Polyps
Zoos
Mushrooms
Bubble SPF
A lot of Leathers, etc.
An Orange Linkia
5yr old Purple Tang
5yr old Maroon Clown
Yellow (or Lemon?) Pygmy Angel
Flame Hawk
Two paired Royal Grammas
Crabs and Snails

dlemons1

Whats the asking price
MN must not know what they are missing. You got some great stuff.
I almost wish I wasn't in sunny FL, naahhh!!!!
Good Luck

I

irenicus

If you decide to part the Live Rock, I would definately take it. I work in Minneapolis.

ams153

Originally Posted by deansreef
I have 150 lbs of fiji lr for sale- 2.75 per lb
would you ship that and how much extra would yoyu want?

areijin

MPLS MAN: Sorry but I rather not seperate. I'll keep you in mind if I change me mind. I may have to but if I can't sell it here then I will sell it at aution.
deansreef
Thanks for checking out my thread but please sell you stuff on your own thread. Thanks.

mpls man

Originally Posted by AREIJIN
MPLS MAN:
Sorry but I rather not seperate. I'll keep you in mind if I change me mind. I may have to but if I can't sell it here then I will sell it at aution.
deansreef
Thanks for checking out my thread but please sell you stuff on your own thread. Thanks.
AREIJIN, thanks for keeping me in mind, hey thats fine about seperating, i do have a well estabulashed 75 gal reef over 4 yrs old.
thanks.

littlebuck

Originally Posted by deansreef
I have 150 lbs of fiji lr for sale- 2.75 per lb

i live in jacksoville and am lookign for some more live rock for my tank if u want please e-mail me and let me know what is up with it littlebuck70@yahoo.com

areijin

OK. So I put my Livestock on a large and famous auction site (don't know if SWF let's you say it's name still). Your all welcome to check it out. The reserve is less than what I was asking for but I had tro put one just incase I get that $100 bid. Just search it by distance from zipcode 55108. Thanks everyone. Sad to have to do this.