All My Fish Died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farslayer

Wow, not good. What type of tank did you have? Like size and such? I don't recall your posts before about help, so I'm in the dark on your setup.

renogaw

if you're not joking, then i truly am sorry for your fish. not your money you wasted, but the lives of the fish you killed because you did not listen to anyone.
if you are joking...

A

alix

Originally Posted by LAXplaya
i got home from school today and my cardinals, foxface, blue hippo tang, and gramma are dead a long with my leather coral and torch coral!!! i cant believe it!!!! I should have listened to everything you people told me and put all of significant investment into your hands!!!

im sorry but honestly it was inevitable. i was reading a thread you started about your tank and all anyone tried to do was help you out... but you never seemed to take their advice... so im sorry but maybe next time youll be a little more careful.

laxplaya

sorry peeps cruel joke, i was just mad how people were saying i had no clue what i was doing and that i need to learn my lesson.

puffer32

That was a cruel joke, though i wasn't suprised by the news, i think you will have deaths. Oh and why were you mad at what people told you? Don't you think we know more then you? We all weren't wrong and you weren't right over populating your tank so quickly. You are not out of the woods with that tank, though i doubt you will tell us now when something does go wrong, and it will.