all small fish!

salt nate

Ive got all small fish in my 75 reef.
Whats a good larger reef fish that I can use as the specimen piece of the tank?
I love tangs, but have had a bit of a hard time with them

got krabs

First,
you need to find out what fish you have and what fish are compatible with them.
second ,
it all depends on the amount of fish you have per gallon, all you say that you have small fish but that doesn't tell us anything

funkysean5

Originally Posted by Got Krabs
http:///forum/post/2789994
First,
you need to find out what fish you have and what fish are compatible with them.
second ,
it all depends on the amount of fish you have per gallon, all you say that you have small fish but that doesn't tell us anything
Fish per gallon doesn't work with saltwater. Some fish need more swimming room than others.

stanlalee

75g is too small for 3 ro 4 anthias, ones at a size that it could work if possible would still fall in the small fish category. A single male lyretail could be a centerpeice but larger specimens arent excluded from bullying small fish. why do you need a big fish? lots of small fish are just as cool. One of the many fairy wrasses would fit the bill.

salt nate

my fish are :
2 ocellaris clowns
Lawnmower blenny
six line
jawfish
well, I would just like a nice large fish that stands out, obviously I like small fish too.

salt nate

do you reccomend any? large or small angel? will a large angel go in a 75?
I heard anthias need to eat three times a day...is that true?

masterid

Longed nose space, bowfins, catfishes, these you can use in your tanks. I also love aquarium. i have 350 gallon and 150 Gallon aquariums at my home. I have so many types of fishes in it. I love to feed them. Image is my dream I want to set this big aquarium.

jimmy 4

nice links masterid. Im sure that a lot of farmers have saltwater fish tanks. They have so much free time to spend on a tank because they hardly work at all.