all things NFL Draft

fisherkid91

its like comparing apples and oranges, they also have a completely defferent surroundidng cast. They also had different style offenses.

Well the draft started well for the Browns with J. Thomas but IMO tooka terrible turn when they traded nest yrs firswt round pick for Quinn. I beleive they could have gotten a QB later with their 3rd pick.
Then it got worse when they traded more picks away for a troublesoem CB. now they are left with a 6th rd pick? They got some good players but paid way to much IMO. Oh well, all I can do is supporrt the new players.
Your welcome Cowboys fans.

hattrick58

The Lions picked another WR. C'mon guys! What's the old saying about learning from our mistakes & history repeating itself? Sheeeesh.

b0bby1

brady quinns a joke. his arms not that great n he runs like hes got a ten pound duce in his pants. i hope someone hits him so hard he gets paralyzed. hes overated. russels better

ya know hattrick i really like what the lions did picking johnson. i would love to have an athlete like that on my team. he will not be a bust no way! Now Stanton that was a stretch. especially like johnson in Mike Martz offense!He will score manymany TDs! :cheer:
And to comment on my last post. If the CB works out for the Browns and keeps his nose clean this could be a great draft. I still would have liked to have drafted Antonio Pittman or Michael Bush in rd 4. We could use them for sure.

tx reef

I was watching the draft all day long...I need help.
Hi...my name is Jason..and I am a football addict.

Hi Jason.
We are all in need of help at least you came to a nonfootball website and have admitted you have a problem.
haha Yeah this is the most I have watched of any draft in my entire life.

bayside

well i have and am still watching all of the nfl draft, haha love it!
well as a vikes fan i absolutely love everyone one of our picks and think we are having one of the the top 10 drafts which is great for us cuz well we are bad.
loved watching quinn fall, its great that scouts believed watch most knowledgable sports people already knew, he is the most overrated player in history. well now we are going to see all the media people who are obsessed with quinn and notre dame up in arms. seems to me only one team actually thought he was worth taking in the first, what a coincidence they are perrenial bottom dwellers.... funny how that works. and to boot they gave up next years first rounder which will prolly be a top 5 pick too.