all u paintballers out there

nicky1.8t

idk about that barrel. but if you have the cash smart parts all american are awesome. and there freak kit is the best imo. what gun is the barrel for?

nicky1.8t

i would suggest the flatline for a m98 but i would keep 2 barrels. sometimes the flatline doesnt work well

reeferdude

I have a 98 custom with a flatline for sale. It is a sweet gun, has an RT trigger and electronic hopper. Let me know.

reeferdude

Ya but you can switch it over to compressed air and it is much cheaper to run. All depends on what you are going to be doing with it, if you play rec ball it would be really good.

nicky1.8t

my shocker is the biggest gas hogg i have ever had but when your shootin 20+bps i guess the gas has to go somewhere

fishking

i hope my mom gets me one for my b day which is on nov. 2 or even better a bretta over and under or a .22 rifle

moraym

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
my shocker is the biggest gas hogg i have ever had but when your shootin 20+bps i guess the gas has to go somewhere

My shocker doesnt hog that much air. What year is it? What accessories do you have on it?

poolguy

i gotta agrea, smart parts freak system is the best set up, and it isn't that costly... and as far as any tipman guns, forget them.... cockers, and impulses rule.... shockers are good to, just never my choice.... and i didn't know anyone who bought a gun was still using CO2?