All you UFC fans!

teamsleep

With all the belts that have been switching hands as of late who do you think is the next one to lose thiers and to whom? My answer is Liddel to either Keither Jardine or the worst fighter in the UFC Tim Sylvia to Mirko Cro Cop. I just hope the old Pride fighters dont take over. Rampage is also a threat.

sig45

Cro cop may just take both belts in light heavy and heavy weight, remember he weighs about 220 and can get down to 205,The fact is Pride fighters are better all around fighters. tim sylvia has already been challeged by undefeated pride fighter Fedor Emellanenko, and what a shock tim turned the challenge down. finally as shocking as this is going to sound, Anderson Silva could loose his fight vs. Lutter If silva cant keep the fight on his feet. GSP wont loose for a while, his only threat is Hughes, and the only way hughes can beat gsp is to go back to the old ways of slamming and ground and pound. dont count out MIke Swick either in the 185 class.

teamsleep

In my opinion if you look at fighting styles Sylvia is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. I also agree with you on the Silva comment he could very well lose to Lutter. Silva is still a unknown really in the UFC he pounded Leaben which everyone seems to be doing as of late and then a quick knockout of Franklin. Swick is a threat too but I dont think his skills in the clench compare to Silva. As for Pride being better overall I would say 50/50 beuase there have been some Pride fighters that couldnt make it in the UFC and also the other way around with UFC fighters in Pride. It seems Dana White is making alot of good choices though getting the best ones to come to him. Its only a matter of time before he owns the world.

teamsleep

As for GSP he is the best in my mind at 170 and his domination of Hughes just proves that he is going to keep his belt for a very long time just as long as that bum kneee holds up. The only reason he didnt have the belt a long time ago is becuase he was afraid of Hughes and gave up an arm almost as time expired.

sig45

If Dana Could get Fedor he would almost own the mma world, but Fedor just re signed with pride, the to bad many has called Fedor the best fighter in the world right now, but there is one fighter dana will never get, that will keep him from owning the mma world, and thats no other then undefeated in the UFC Frank Shamrock.

sig45

It was released last night, Randy couture has signed a four fight contract with UFC, so the next to loose their belt should be Tim Sylvia, Randys first fight back is at UCF 68 in Ohio vs. Tim Sylvia. Go Captain America.

teamsleep

GSP is my boy so I feel bad for him to a certain extent but Serra has to earn the belt. In my opinion though he has no chance. As for "The Natural" I wish him all the luck against Sylvia I hope he puts tim in his place becuase I wish Sylvia never got the belt from Arlovski.

sig45

gsp has a issue with keeping healthy, he fights like once a year then gets hurt. whats his deal.

teamsleep

i just think he has a issue with only fighting at the top of his game. I agree with you about him getting hurt all the time but with him I think if he is not 100 percent healthy he just wont go ahead with it. Sucks for his opponents that he may have to drop out of a few fights but they will get thier shot and then he will put them in thier place. I dont think there is a threat right now to his belt besides Hughes but it looks like Hughes doesnt even want a shot at it at the moment. To answer your question though I just think GSP will only fight when he is 100 percent healthy so for one he can put on a great show and for two so his opponents gets the best of his ability. Pretty much St. Pierre is my boy and I will say anything not to make him sound bad.