ALMOST FREE fish TO ESTABLISHED GOOD HOMES Reading, PA

noah's ark

OK first come takes whatever they want for whatever you want to offer. I was going to say free but any little thing could help. Seriously! I have a fairly big yellow tang, 2 clowns, firefish, singapore angel, cleaner wrasse, and misc little things. You MUST have an established tank and come fish them out of my tank. I would take them to the local pet store but I dont have the heart to net them after having them so long. So local pick up only need reply. After all livestock is gone I will be selling the tank, etc.
Sinking Spring, PA 19608 just outside Reading off 222
EmnNoahsArk@aol.com

N

nimosreef

hi.please let me know if there are still available,thanks,julie

goldenboy

I live in Fleetwood and I'd take the firefish and maybe the cleaner wrasse, but I have no interest in fishing them out. I know in my 240 that's an all day event.

sleasia

how long have you had these fish? were they quarantined? any with ich? I live in Princeton NJ and could take them all for my 200...but I have had my fish for 3-4 years and do not have my qt set up right now....so yours would have to go directly into my tank...and I'd want to be sure not to take any chances of spreading disease...???

noah's ark

My tank has been up for a little over 3 years, all the livestock over 2 years. I never quarantined. They went into main without any problem. The only time I thought I saw ich or something was about 6 months into the setup before these guys but it was a new trigger fish than it went away and than I got rid of him since he ate everything else. They are all perfect with never a speck of anything. Which is the biggest reason I was struggling with the decision to sell for sooo long. A few months ago when I decided to get rid of it I wished something was wrong because that would be a valid reason for giving up instead of just losing interest. LOL They are beautiful fish and if I didnt dread the darn water change every 2 weeks I would keep them but I dont have time with 2 kids. Ok enough rambling. I have a few people to respond to so let me know.

cj7eagle

i would take the cleaner wrasse, but not interested in fishing him out myself. i did that a few weeks ago with an RBTA, and i was at the persons house for more than 6 hours trying to get the thing.

sleasia

well, I can take the yellow tang, the cleaner wrasse....probably not the clowns or the singapore angel because I already have two false percs and they just laid eggs a few days ago, and I have a blue face angel so I can't take the singapore, though I would love to.....I can fish your fish out for you if you don't feed them for a day. how big is your tank? what is the depth and width....here is how I fish them out in case you want to know ....I put my plastic lids in and use them like a swinging door, entice fish over with food, then block them into the area, then move the "door" closer to the end and narrow their space to make it easier to catch them...takes 20-30 minutes usually. you just have to move coral over to one side for a while

noah's ark

Its a 75 gal about 4 foot. I dont think catching them would be the problem I just dont want to be the culprit netting them they are like family members hahaha. I would rather them maybe get out with a container like your saying to not harm them. They have known their home so long with the same setup they may get stressed out. I know it sounds silly they are "just" fish but I get attatched to my pets.
Ok email me who wants what. Sleasia you can have the take the tang and wrasse. When can anyone come get them. I would like them gone quick since its water change time. LOL
~Tonia
EmnNoahsArk@aol.com

m0nk

If you're able to wait a month or two I'd likely take most, if not all, of them. I'm the process of setting up a 180 gallon tank (picking up in jan) and will be moving the fish I currently have in my 55 into that and replacing them with new ones. I'm sure the tang wouldn't fit but all the others would fit nicely. Do you have them still and are you able to wait a bit? They would definitely get a good home here.

noah's ark

Fish will be all gone today. Have live rock for sale than 75 gal all glass with wood double door stand, fluval canister filter and hang on biowheel. Thanks!

m0nk

How much for live rock? I'd be willing to come pick up if the price is right. Thanks!

noah's ark

All livestock including rock is gone. I have 75 gal all glass with wood two door stand I will be selling. I hav a get some pics and a price together yet so thats coming mayne tomorrow. Thanks for all the interest and for the great people that are giving the fish the best homes!
~Tonia