Aloha! - Pics from Hawaii Snorkeling!

debbie

Just beautiful. That sunset you should have a post card made of that or I would do a very beautiful picture and frame that. I love photography.
We go to Oahu every year, went to Hanauma Bay last year but it was so windy and the water was just churning. We seen some fish, a puffer like you seen there but disappointed about the corals. Too many people visit it and it really needs time to recoupe.
Now the place you stay is that on the North Shore?? What is the name of the accomodation you stayed at??
Did you go to the Aquarium in Waikiki?? Now that is something to see.
Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing.

jpc763

Originally Posted by Debbie
http:///forum/post/2574503
Just beautiful. That sunset you should have a post card made of that or I would do a very beautiful picture and frame that. I love photography.
We go to Oahu every year, went to Hanauma Bay last year but it was so windy and the water was just churning. We seen some fish, a puffer like you seen there but disappointed about the corals. Too many people visit it and it really needs time to recoupe.
Now the place you stay is that on the North Shore?? What is the name of the accomodation you stayed at??
Did you go to the Aquarium in Waikiki?? Now that is something to see.
Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments!
Ko Olina Resort in Kapolei. It is on the Leeward side, not the North Shore.
I did go to the Aquarium. I posted those pics on another thread.
J