am i normal?

loopy101

Originally Posted by aquaguy24
http:///forum/post/3026560
me and my wife sit and stare at the tank for hours together...our tv stays off now..
Kinda jelous! lol
its hard to keep a girl when you would rather put money in the tank then spend forty on a movie and diner!!
SWF needs to set up a singles forum! think of all the bussiness they would get from all the couples with 15+ tanks in the couples houses!

hyattdk2000

My oldest son thinks there is something very wrong with me.....No one can stare at an aquarium for hours........ OH well I prefer the tank to the TV.

tigerbarb

I can't stop watching my tank either...I'll often go to feed my fish at night, and then I'll stop and watch my fish, and then I'll get up and go look out the window and find out that it's morning.

BEFORE: My husband used to ask me what was wrong all the time because I was sitting in my living room starring at my tank. I would answer...just looking at my tank. He was always in the family room watching the new LCD tv mounted above the fireplace. He always joked with me about getting a fishing pole.
NOW: I have to kick my husband out of MY chair in the living room that faces the tank. He doesn't go into the family room any more to watch the LCD tv and no more jokes about fishing poles!