A'm i ready to get anemone??????

O

obatang

My tank has been set up for 9 months. It is in very good condition and coraline algea is starting to grow! I' have a 90 gallon and power compact light's.
i would like to know if i need to wait longer or I could put one in in a close time?
ObAtAnG

y2says

I added my bubble-tip anemone a 2 months after cycling and it's doing fine. I would go with the bubbletip or sebae as they are hardier than others. Just make sure you have enough lighting and feed it about twice a week.

O

obatang

Thanks.
Our clown's are false percula's. Which anemone would they perferr?

mcsierra

Here is a Link for ya...
<a href="http://www.keil.ukans.edu/ebooks/intro.html" target="_blank">FIELD GUIDE TO ANEMONE FISHES AND THEIR HOST SEA ANEMONES </a>

m1rodrig

you might want to look into the lighting.I know you need very strong light to keep an anemone.Even though your water may be fine your lighting would be the only thing holding you back from keeping one.I do not know how much pc lighting you have and I am not sure if you need mh or not but that is the one thing I would research more on before getting one.You also have to have excellent water parameters probably 0 everything.I have never been
able to keep one for more than a couple of months so I have given up on keeping one,others have had a lot better luck.Good Luck!!!