Ammonia? Ready for clowns?

mjordan23

My ammonia had peaked in my 125 gallon fwlro tank at around .50 to 1.0 a few weeks back. Now it is between 0 and .25.....Sometimes it looks completely like zero, sometimes .25....For 7 weeks I have had 45 lbs of liverock and 1 damsel fish. Do you think I can add 2 pecular clowns in the tank.....I found 2 nice size ones for 12 bucks. My nitrites are at 0 and nitrates 0. Ph is between 8.2 and 8.4. I know clowns are pretty hardy and I really wanna get them but I wanna know if you guys think if im ready or not...I am getting ready to go to store and get them but I would like to be assured ASAP before I got them

mjordan23

really I was thinking about getting 2 clowns and keeping the damsel and leave my tank like that for a week or so before I buy anything else.....What does IMO mean

mjordan23

i am about to go to a fish store and get 2 clowns....should I what I said above.....In my 7th week of my cycle....ammonia peaked and is now down to between 0 and .25 on a liquid test kit....I have had 45 lbs of live rock and a damsel in a 125 gallon

hook

do you have a wet dry filter or some other additional type of filtering? 45 pounds of live rock isnt that much..... I've got about 80 pounds of lr in my 125 and i also have a wet/dry filter as well....