an AAWWEESSOOMMEE day at work

fishman830

Firstly, on friday night, i got a phone call.. it was work, and they needed somone to fill in for today(5-9) hosting. So i said sure. I get there... my boss is happy to see me. And i was sweeping up some pop corn.. and what do i get! a lady came up to me and put a $5 in my shirt pocket. As it was time for me to leave my boss says," YOU KICK @$$!" and "you were born for this business".. doesn't end yet! when i was waiting for my mom outside i found a $1 on ground.. and of course i picked it up, don't know if i could of had a better day!

reef_magic

i made $38 dollars in 4 hours tonight
i was excited. i serve for wedding receptions and get 10 bucks for the night......but i got 28 in tips:D

scotts

Cool, and to think you were unsure about getting a job or not. Sounds like you are doing great there.
Scott

purity

i arranged a friday night doc signing appointment and went through an entire HUD-1 settlement statement with my borrower across the country while being trashed at happy hour, pounding $1 drafts from 3-8 at night.
then me and my friend went back to my place and pounded shots of patron. client called back and had questions about prorated taxes and hazard insurance premiums. i think i answered em pretty good cause i just got a message thanking me for all my help....i dunno....
anywayz, then i puked and eventually passed out on my living room floor. friday night=good for everyone :)

purity

that's right!!
kids:
don't get trashed when yer young. stay in school, study, go to college, and work towards your career. that way you can get trashed as working adult where the outside world will be more than happy to cater to your addictive flaws :)

jared

My friend went to a cafe with a shoe polishing kit. Some people asked to polish there shoes and he did it. This one guy actually paid, and then the rest felt guilty and paid up. He made $100 in about a half an hour and he was probably only ten years old!

fishman830

Originally posted by lovethesea
hmm....this gives the middle school/early high schoolers something to strive for....

johnny y

I wouldnt just pick up any dollar on the street, people in college used to wipe their *** with them and then laugh at people when they picked them up, not to rain on you parade and good forune.... and for the record, I didnt think this activity was funny, especially considering my especially snesitive hygene habits. Also, ever been to a strip club? you will never look at a dollar bill the same........

sbsb

Originally posted by Purity
that's right!!
kids:
don't get trashed when yer young. stay in school, study, go to college, and work towards your career. that way you can get trashed as working adult where the outside world will be more than happy to cater to your addictive flaws :)

:hilarious

fishman830

Originally posted by Johnny Y
Also, ever been to a strip club? you will never look at a dollar bill the same........

yeah...... every friday night..lol, i'm 14
nope i've never been to one

purity

oh, well don't worry because there's no such thing as strip clubs.
completely intangible, non-existent, figments of imagination. eeeeyyyyup :yes: