an example of hitting the wall

snailheave

you put down what you want people to see. it doesn't have to be the truth. i can teach you a trick or two about if you want others think you are a psycho.

lovethesea

blog where? Don't really want psycho's, pervs, and the like (agree w/Darth) looking at my blog. Plus, it wouldn't be an honest portrayl of me......I wouldn't put all of that "out there"

lovethesea

Seems like loads of people do it.......just not for me even minus the pyschos

I don't think people would be interested in my bowl of cheerios and a banana this morning.
Maybe if I had a really good lunch they might be ....huh??? :thinking:

snailheave

i don't think the idea is to do it every day. you do it when something extraordinary happened that day and you had a thought.
say you ate lunch, with tizzo. tizzo likes birds. then you talked about avian flu, the possible pandemic. see?

lovethesea

only if I were eating a chicken sandwich........
Plus most extrordinary thoughts are extraordinary in the mind of the beholder.
:scared:

T

tizzo

Birds...and horses...and fish and dogs.
No breakfast here! Cleaning grout! Wanna see the marble I laid in my bathroom?

notenoraa

Originally Posted by BigB
Snail I figured you'd want to see anything she laid in the bathroom
lolz roflcopter

lovethesea

Tizz, I have to have you teach me how to cut base boards. Upcoming dreaded project

Lets see the marble girl.........
I did ceramic in our bathroom, never again.....love the tile, but hated laying it

bigb

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Tizz, I have to have you teach me how to cut base boards. Upcoming dreaded project

Lets see the marble girl.........
I did ceramic in our bathroom, never again.....love the tile, but hated laying it
That's going to be my winter project, what was so bad about it?

lovethesea

lets just say I was saying a lot of bad words that day. Cutting the tile became a source of frustration

base boards I hear can be tricky. I'll let Tizz teach me.