and now for all us reefers enjoyment, i present to you

stachy

Some one sigh hin up for a record deal. Thats the first Hip-Hop shrimp I've ever seen. Nice tank by the way.

bostonpro

:happy: Thats pretty neat. I like that.
On a side note though, it looks like your clown is bobbing up and down. I also have a true perc that does that. Just wondering if anybody knows why they do that. Good to know that mine isn't crazy or anything, but it looks like he would get sick after a while.

nm reef

Interesting video work....the music left me sick and angry..... :notsure:
But then there is very little I like about that particular style of "music"... :D
I am curious about how you put it all together. I've shot a few videos of my reef...sort of panning from side to side ... that I'd like to post on my web space and link to. Same as you did but without the C..............rap back beat......... :D
If ya wanna email me so we can discuss how you put it together and hosted it.
nmreef@(IHATESPAM)cox.net

skirrby

it was made using windows movie maker... it comes with xp service pack 2... everything was as simple as point and click really. now that i know how,, i think ill make more movies more often. only took but a hour to make it. and i used putfile.com to host it cause it was free

nm reef

interesting skirby.....I have the same stuff on my computor and a lot of storage spece on my cox account. I may try to put together a small video myself and see how it works out.

skirrby

funny thing is,, i took that viedo of the shrimp back in december. cause i didnt know what it was doing,, and i never got to posting it on here. and when i came across it the music idea hit me. that was the only time ive ever seen him do that

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by skirrby
i didnt know what it was doing,,
Well, now I hope it's clear what he was doing... he was jammin'!! Just waiting to be discovered!! Like Jiminy Cricket...undiscovered talented, then Jiminy got discovered, and now your shrimp did too!! We gotta name him!!
fiddy squat!!