And the Winner is.......

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
reefkprZ!
Congratulations to reefkprZ. You have won a $250 shopping spree at Saltwaterfish.com!
Just pm us when you are ready to place your order and we will work out all the details.
Congratulations to everyone for a great contest. Happy Holidays!
Scott

lion_crazz

Well, the shopping spree certainly could not have gone to a more caring and helpful person. A very well deserved win! Congrats reefkprz!

reefkprz

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! I was checking to see who won...... ME NO FRIKKEN WAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

reefkprz

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
nope... its december 14, 2007 at 2:33 pm PST
thank god. that means its not a joke.
I just pmed SWF.com I know what I want. live rock. I burn through so much live rock fragging so much and often dont replace it. I'm actually hurting for live rock. shoot I forgot to tell them I would take a box of nothing but rubble. I LOVE rubble rock. I wait for a reply then let them know they can scrape it off the bottom of their vats if they want. I'm not particular about size at all.

maelv

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! I was checking to see who won...... ME NO FRIKKEN WAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Congrats reefkprZ

reefkprz

everyone thank you for saying congrats. I just checked in to congratulate the winner... I about poo'ed in my pantys when I saw my user name as the winner.
I have to thank SWF.com, without them... well, I couldnt shop here, couldnt win, couldnt meet all you folks, couldnt spend countless hours keeping my hyperactive mind occupied.