And you thought you had a bad tank day!

monalisa

Oh my gosh, that is the stuff that nightmares are made of for sw keepers. I can't tell you how sorry I am...I hope you reconsider and get into the hobby again. Sorry.
Lisa

stanlalee

thanks for all the encouragment! I am going to start my 30g back up and keep just gobies, softies and LPS. I already have the tank, stand and lighting to support that. I am going to keep the livesand I have. otherwise I'll be starting from scratch. Getting rid of all this stuff is a real pain!

jhawk

I'm sorry about what happened, wish i could help but my tanks just not big enough. But I do know some guys that have bigger tanks that might be able to give some of your stuff a new home. I will talk to them either thursday or friday and i'll try to get in touch with you somehow. you can email me and let me know what you need to rehome. jsjhawk974@aol.com.

digitydash

I feel what your going threw.I had that happen befor one of my old tanks I had.3am I hear running water on my tile,Talk about a mad dash for buckets and 5 gal water bottles.So glad I am not a sound sleeper.It definatly is a bummer.Keep yur head up.I ran mine in a bucket for a week and got a bigger tank so their was a silver linning

kmart189

If you screwed up that hard wood that bad you might want to check in with your insurance agent Im a licensed agent in Colorado and it should cover some of it, but if your damages aren't going to cost you much more than your deductable than you might want to file a claim. I would at least have a claims adjuster coming out to take a look.

stanlalee

check the thread start date. the floor turned out fine thanks to fast action to dry it though it doesn't look good in the pic. we have a few contractor friend who were willing to fix it up for cheap but a litte buff and wax was all it needed.