Anemone almost touching zoos!

sea horse

What would happen if my condi anemone happend to touch my zoos? (my mom reranged the rockwork and the zoos are now within reach of the condi)

rujelus22

I have a sebae that grew a bunch and now it touchs mushrooms a galaxia and zoos, nothing ever seems to be bothered

natureboy

I had a condi that kept moving around my tank and it would sting everything. I ended up getting rid of it because it was damaging all of my soft corals ate two fish and a horseshoe crab.

T

thomas712

You think you have problems, look at this :scared:
Here is the most complete shot of my tank ever, half of my tank is covered in BTA anemones. Many of them are touching zoo's, leathers, mushrooms, xena (which I just removed before pic) I took out a rock that was in the middle that was also covered in anemones.
I would keep an eye on what you have going and gauge the reaction of the coral vs. the condy. Act accordingly.
Thomas

misfit

Originally Posted by Thomas712
You think you have problems, look at this :scared:
Here is the most complete shot of my tank ever, half of my tank is covered in BTA anemones. Many of them are touching zoo's, leathers, mushrooms, xena (which I just removed before pic) I took out a rock that was in the middle that was also covered in anemones.
I would keep an eye on what you have going and gauge the reaction of the coral vs. the condy. Act accordingly.
Thomas
Great shot :joy: it just goes to show that anything is possible in this hobby

misfit

some anenomes have a worse sting than others.I have read, that Btas are (supposedly ) less common to sting other corals.Condies are known for traveling more ,so more of a chance for stinging