Anemone and Clowns and MIA

toyshika

After finally three months of my tank up and running, I got my first set of Clown Fish. I love them. I purchased (not knowing at the time) a Anemone off of here, the one that I think comes from Flordia. The one they don't host. I have an Anemone Crab who host it now, which is pretty cool. Well this morning I went to feed them, and both clown fish were hosting it! Last night, I just ordered a BT Anemone for them. I read on here somwhere, that the one from Flordia can sting the fish, which usually doesn't allow them to host? I hope this doesn't happen before the BTA arrives!
I did purchase a BTA from here. I put him in at the same time the Flordia Condi I think it's called (7.00 one). He is MIA. He was on the rocks, then decided to I guess jump on the sandbed. I have not seen him since. I suspect that he was eaten. Just like my Cleaner Shrimp I had for awhile. They all went MIA after the Green Emerlad Crabs were added...*hmmmm* I thought they only ate algae!! :-(

cgrant

I have read that crabs can and sometimes will eat fish if they can catch them, then I have seen posts that have huge softball size crabs and never lost any fish.
I guess maybe temper can very even in crabs?
I have a bursa trigger in my tank along with community fish, never had a problem, then I have seen posts where a bursa trigger is basically an ---, I guess you never know until you try?