Anemone/Coral lighting reqs

del

Speaking of MH, does anyone have recommendations on a supplier or web store i can purchase from, I have a 125g tall plexi tank FOWLR but have some small anemones and may try some coral later on in the future. i understand that the anemones require good lighting so i want to be able to provide that in addition to what i have now

adrian

Well on this board posts about online suppliers are not allowed ;) There are several places to get MH, I would suggest yous search for PFO which makes a really nice retro kit at a nice price. I would suggest you look into 175s or 250s depedning on how tall your tank is and what kinds of corals you plan on keeping in the future. HTH

justinl

I just bought some VHO lights and supplies from an online store I was very satisfied with. Great prices and excellent service. Email me if you'd like to know where.
justin@infernowebdesign.com

junkf15

You can also find great deals on NEW lighting equiment on ----. That's where I got all my ballast, reflectors, endcaps, and sockets. Just search for what you want, I'll bet you'll find what ever your looking for.