Anemone Crabs

Anybody have one of these crabs? I ordered one with my big order I made from a site. It was cheap and I have a sebae and a bubble tip anemone in my tank. Any info on what I should expect?

bennytheblenny

I have one with my Sebae. I dropped it in my tank, he went straight to the anenome, and he has not moved from the anenome in over a year. It is white w/ tiny brown spots all over and has two small "lacrosse" nets tucked under it's face. When it's ready to eat, it puts the nets straight up in the air, catches food, and pulls it in. You are going to love it.

playtime

I have an anenome crab and love it. They are great fun to watch. Mine tends to switch back and forth between two anenomes an atlantic and a long tenical. He seems to like the long tenical most because the atlantic expells water too much for his taste. Really cool though. You will love it.
playtime

bennytheblenny

NM Reef
I do all of my business at Aquarilease. The prices are a little high, but I've always been loyal to people who give me the most help and best information. Where is the store you mentioned? I am not familiar with it.