anemone hitchhiker

i bought a black sun coral earlier today and i didnt notice until after it was in my tank and settled that it came with some type of anemone attached to it. the top round part of it is about the size of a silver dollar and its green in color with red tips. its actually very cool looking and thats what makes me worry lol. its always the cool ones that are bad. i'll have a pic by tomorrow. any ideas till then guys?????

puffer32

Sounds like mojano,and you are right, its not good. Its a pest anenome. Time to get out the joes juice

psusocr1

puffer is right sounds liek a majano, not good but easy to detach.. Just pinch the bottom with tweezers and it will come right off.. or just take a knife and pry at the bottom and it will detach, you cana lso inject it with very hot water and it will come right off... worked for mine anyway..

marinfire1

i wouldnt say that it is deff not a mojano....i had them and they have bulb like tenicles and arnt long at all....id say u got a good anemone....but ask the experts but im 99% sure its a good one not a bad one and ive had many mojanos before