Anemone killed my fish???

peachie98

I can't find any when it got really big before it split...but to give you an idea each anenome now is about the size that the original one is in these pics. I changed the tank a bit to accomidate them...I also have an overflow box now in the center of the tank and the 2 bta's pretty much have the area on the rocks to the right of the overflow. I do still have some stuff lower down in the tank since the 2 bta's hang out towards the top now (after I moved it/them up there). They/it never really moved around much...has always stayed about where I've put it (luckily for me).
If they get larger I'll have to take one to the store, but for now I really like them, and the clowns haven't decided which they like better yet as they host them both.

I'll have to take a good picture of the tank now with the split bta in it, but one of them is deflated/pooping right now and the other one usually follows and deflates within a day as well...so it will have to wait a few days. :)

scottallert

If they get larger I'll have to take one to the store, but for now I really like them, and the clowns haven't decided which they like better yet as they host them both.

if you dont want it ill take it off your hands im also in wellington.