anemone question

fallout

Has anyone purchased a sebea anemone for this site. I received mine yesterday and I'm a little concerned about it. It was shipped in very little water and was all shriveled up. Which according to the instructions on care is perfectly normal. My concern is, the anemone looks worse today than yesterday.
does anyone have experience with this? how long will it take to fill back up with water?
I will post some pictures when i get back home.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by fallout
http:///forum/post/2934344
Has anyone purchased a sebea anemone for this site. I received mine yesterday and I'm a little concerned about it. It was shipped in very little water and was all shriveled up. Which according to the instructions on care is perfectly normal. My concern is, the anemone looks worse today than yesterday.
does anyone have experience with this? how long will it take to fill back up with water?
I will post some pictures when i get back home.
Most of the time Nems are shipped with little to no water...that way they dont nuke themselves when they get stressed out.. I would give it a few days..

shrimpi

sorry to be the bad news bearer but that anemone looks like one foot on the banana peel

I would contact swf and email them that pic. Im pretty sure they will work with you on replacing it.
It looks like it is past recovery in my opinion
Jess