Anemone specific tank: design phase. I need help:)

luke

Hello all,
I am currently trying to design (in my head) a system to keep anemones happy. My goal for the system is simple: Keep them happy (which incluedes alive ;) )
I plan to do this in a relitivly small tank. What I am thinking is this: A 20g extra high (20"Lx10"Wx24"H) this is a standard size. I am going to mount two 175W MH above it on the bottom of a shelf. On the top of the shelf will be two surge buckets. There will be a pump (rather large in the tank (it will be baaffled off by a plexiglass wall to keep the anemones from being chopped up by the pump. The pump will tak the water to the two surg buckets. The returns will be citty-corner to each other. Assuming I can make simalir units they will run staggered (one dumps, then the other). The heaters will be in the surge buckets (or maybe behind the plexiglass wall) I will run a large skimmer in the surge buckets. Cooling will be done via evoporative cooling (fans across the surface) and the wonderful A/C. As for critters: I will definitly include a bubbletip or two. I don't plan to keep coral in this tank. I will keep one clown. I also don't plan to be putting in Hetaractis or anything like that. (Again I want to be sucessful)
The issue I am toying with now is this: How do I handle topoff?? I have a float switch setup on my current 10g, but with the water level constantly rising and falling... I don't know if this could work. But if I am going to cool the tank with fans... it will be very important to run a automatic system for topoff. So how would I do this???
Does this setup sound like I am on the right track?
Thanks
Luke