Anemone won't attach

cora

I think I will try another kind of clown and if they fight I can return it. I've had the carpets for about 8 months with no problem, although I'm sure they would eat other tankmates if they were foolish enough to touch them, but they all seem to know better.
Unleashed—You are brave to live so dangerously, tank wise. I wouldn't have the guts to put such aggresive fish in a reef tank!
Thanks for all your help!

unleashed

Originally Posted by Cora
I think I will try another kind of clown and if they fight I can return it. I've had the carpets for about 8 months with no problem, although I'm sure they would eat other tankmates if they were foolish enough to touch them, but they all seem to know better.
Unleashed—You are brave to live so dangerously, tank wise. I wouldn't have the guts to put such aggresive fish in a reef tank!
Thanks for all your help!
I wish you luck with it
as far as brave na its just that I love my lions more than i like my damsels and chromis lol.
but will say he ticked me off when he slurped up my tiny moroon right out of the anenome.so now i have 2.btw my lion doesnt go near the anenome anymore his little snack was a bit shocking for him lmao

unleashed

i was just browsing through ********and found this i think its something you may want to know.:.
and you must know that you cannot mix anemone species. They are quite hostile toward each other. What's worse is that they appear to be fine for weeks or months while they silently shed chemical "toxins" in the tank to try to kill each other. Unfortunately... such noxious elements harm or kill themselves in concentration. And so on

corally

Originally Posted by Thomas712
Check your nightime pH and see if it swings way down.

so they aren't supposed to bury themselves in the sand?

T

thomas712

Not normally that I know of. I'm simply guessing that there is something it feels it needs to hide from, chemically or predator, I don't know. Your the first one that ever told me there LTA was burying itself in the sand stem and all.