anemone ?

mryoung7

my true percs hosted a sebae anemone. i don't know if they will host a bta but if so, that's your best option.

subonidio

they can host in rose anemone or sebae or even xenia....i will recomend xenia if you dont have the correct ligthing,remember anemones are wild animals that need special care,probably you should do some home work about anemones first ,they are for advance aquarist people,good luck ihigly recomend xenia in a poor skimm sistem :happyfish

mryoung7

certainly if it's a new tank and/or you don't know about the lighting needs of anemones, you should not try it yet. clowns don't need an anemone ... it's just a bonus.
xenia is a type of coral. it's sold on this site.

mryoung7

a lot. they are very very very picky about lighting, as it is their "diet".
you'll have to post the number of gallons of your tank as well as depth and any other useful info. someone should be around to give you a safe recommendation.
i don't know how much you know about lighting basics so i'll just go ahead and rule out fluorescents. no anemone can live under that. it's just a matter of how many watts of power compact, vho, t-5, mh, or etc etc etc you'll need. these special lighting setups don't normally come standard on tanks.