angel fish

uncheels

what are some angel fish that I could put in my 35 g tank? I have waited so they would be the last fish, so now I am ready for it. I know coral beauty, potters, and flame.... but are there any others? Thanks

gnorman

im very sorry to say this but a 35 gallon might be pusing it. how is ur filtration? what are u running on it, and what are your water parameters? maybe a coral beauty or a flame like u said, but make sure ur waters looking good

rcoultas

you say you want to add this one with your other fish? What do you have in there now.
Assuming you can safely add an angel there are more than a dozen different kind of dwarf angels that are readily available. Any particular color or something you are looking for?

mcbdz

Even the dwarf angels usually need about a 50gal. They are very active fish. I'm not sure about the cerub since they are so small?

uncheels

My water is great.. corals are looking good and spreading. Right now i have a sixline and 2 clowns... Beofre I add my angel, Im going to get a midas blenny and an orangeback basslet. Im not sure about the colors... but a list of the dozen would be great. Thanks

rcoultas

aside from those that you already named....
bi color
coral beauty
lemonpeel
flameback
pygmy cherub
tibicen
black nox
fisher's
singapore
half black
rusty
yellow
ok - enough!!! that's a few for ya - all of them are dwarf angels

gnorman

i saw go for it, flames are very colorful and are pretty active, i personally like the lemon peel myself.

rcoultas

sorry for the delayed response....
they are "reef safe with caution" - most of them usually are but occasionally you get one with attitude

I have a flame in a reef that never bothers anything.