Angel & Heniochus

I posted something the other day, but i want some more opinions on this. I recently purchased a Bi-Color Angel & a Heniochus on the same day. My angel is displaying very odd behavior. He keeps approaching my Heniochus, to have the Heniochus nips at his side. He'll just swim up to him and stop and wait for him to do it. Someone mentioned that it may be a parasite. What do you guys think?

mx#28

I had said that it might be parasites, so I'll elaborate. I've seen a number of different butterfly species clean parasites from other fish and what you're describing sounds exactly like a cleaning routine - whether it's from a wrasse, cleaner shrimp, butterfly, etc.
Heniochus are known to do this - it is documented in a number of places - I'm looking right now at Scott W. Michaels book 'Marine Fishes'. He say Heniochus "will sometimes engage in cleaning behavior with other fishes."
This may not mean that you have a dreaded parasite like ich or whatnot, but you should take a good look at the fish and maybe double check your quarantine procedure.